INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation “GDPR”), we inform about the rules of processing your personal data and about your rights related to this.
The following rules apply from May 25, 2018.
- The administrator of your data is Technosystem Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Lesznowoli Kolonii, Słoneczna 125 Street, entered in the Central Registration System, VAT no.: 1231350775
- If you have questions about the manner and scope of processing your personal data, you may contact Technosystem on +48 22 110 13 02 or by e-mail: email@example.com
- The personal data administrator – Technosystem – processes your personal data on the basis of applicable laws, concluded agreements and on the basis of granted consent.
- Your personal data is processed only for the purposes of
a) performance of the contract or take actions necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract
b) execution of your orders or take actions necessary for the conclusion and execution of orders
c) marketing activities regarding our products and services.
d) other – on the basis of prior consent in the scope and purpose specified in the consent.
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 4, and after that for the period and to the extent required by the generally applicable law.
- In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
a) the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
b) the right to request correction (correction) of personal data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
c) the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), if:
– the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
– the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data,
– the data subject has withdrawn his consent to the processing of personal data, which is the basis for data processing and there is no other legal ground for data processing,
– personal data are processed unlawfully,
– personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation;
d) the right to demand limiting the processing of personal data – if:
– the data subject questions the correctness of personal data,
– the processing of data is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of data, demanding their limitation instead,
– Technosystem no longer needs data for their purposes, but the data subject needs them to identify, defend or pursue claims,
– the data subject has objected to the processing of the data, pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the controller are overriding the grounds of objection;
e) the right to data transfer – if the following conditions are jointly met:
– the data are processed on the basis of an agreement concluded with the data subject or on the basis of the consent expressed by that person,
– processing takes place in an automated manner;
f) the right to object to the processing of data – where the following conditions are met:
– there are reasons related to your special situation, in the case of data processing on the basis of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority by Technosystem .
– processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by Technosystem or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, requiring the protection of personal data, overriding those interests, are superior especially when the data subject is a child.
- If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the person’s consent to the processing of personal data (Article 6 (1) and GDPR), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal, with the applicable law.
- If you have been informed of unlawful processing of your personal data in Technosystem , you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection.
- In the situation where the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, the provision of personal data by Technosystem by you is voluntary.
- Providing personal data is mandatory if the condition for the processing of personal data is a legal provision or an agreement between the parties.
- Your data can be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.